FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile    Log inLog in   RSS Feed

Sling Player scripts?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Scripting Salling Clicker for Mac
View previous topic :: View next topic  
emtkopan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 2:14 pm    Post subject: Sling Player scripts? Reply with quote

has anyone written scripts or could anyone write scripts to activate and control the sling player? Thanks.
jofo

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 3:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I started one. Sorta functional. It's not gonna be pretty, and it will probably heavily use the keyboard (i have a cing 8525) instead of on-screen buttons.

When I have something that is at least usable, I'll post it.

Josh
emtkopan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 3:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks. I'm using a Treo 700p but I hate watching it on that small screen. I'd like to just be able to control the controls on my MacBook.
jofo

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Something recently occurred to me... I'm making for this use for with a ReplayTV, so it might not be very usable for you. It depends on how well my keyboard shortcuts line up with those of other devices.
GoldenEars

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 9:02 am    Post subject: Slingplayer Reply with quote

I think the slingplayer controls should be grouped along with the DVD controls and VLC etc... the reality..... is people who have wifi + bluetooth phones...well those phones are typically used for slingplayer anyhow... so why not integrate this.. I think this should be done by Salling clicker and not by forum members.

In fact.. IMHO I think Slingplayer should have been incorporated before EyeTV. FWIW.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Scripting Salling Clicker for Mac All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: