FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile    Log inLog in   RSS Feed

VLC Open Movie Script, view other folders than those in Home

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Scripting Salling Clicker for Mac
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hordur

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 4:43 pm    Post subject: VLC Open Movie Script, view other folders than those in Home Reply with quote

i have several harddrives with movies, and i would VERY much be able to navigate them from salling clicker.

I have tryed to understand the scripts but im drawing blanks, my head is simply not cut out for code...

how do i modify the open movie script for vlc to display my other harddrives?

the movies are sorted into folders (with txt´s for description and pictures for cover art) so its not good enough just to list the movie files nested in the harddrive root..

i would also be able to add a whole folder to vlc, instead of a single file (to be able to add multiple part movies).

I know im asking for alot here, but prehaps there are others looking for the same function?
misterpong

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yup I'm also looking for this function but it doesn't look like it will work.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Scripting Salling Clicker for Mac All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: