FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile    Log inLog in   RSS Feed

Keyboard And Mouse 3.0

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Scripting Salling Clicker for Mac
View previous topic :: View next topic  

What do you think?
Uber Cool
71%
 71%  [ 10 ]
so so...
28%
 28%  [ 4 ]
Go away, your scripts are silly!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 14

Ronnieronson

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 12:36 am    Post subject: Keyboard And Mouse 3.0 Reply with quote

Now with 150 character limit, and Tab function!

[b]Edit: and now Return key has also been mapped![/b]

Armchair browsing made easy!

Props to daeus for the feedback ideas!

Enjoy, and as usualy let me know what you think!

:D

P.S. - look out for a future version, gonna map the arrow keys so that scrolling is possible in safari, without having to use the grab function!

Last edited by Ronnieronson on Fri Apr 29, 2005 1:17 am; edited 5 times in total
Ronnieronson

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 12:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really should have tested this script a little more thoroughly before posting, but hey - what can you do.

I realised that without a Return key it was fairly useless, so Ive sacrificed the help menu (like anyone really needs it), and changed # to return :D

The script above has been updated accordingly
daeus

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

very cool upgrades, but as for the scrolling in safari, it already works for me. the arrows on the side of my S700i (usually for volume) already scroll the pages in safari. ive got safari 1.2.4 so that might be a different version from the one ure using but it works here.

just a thought, if u were considering removing the zoom on/off feature which is mapped to the "C" button on phones i doubt that it would be missed, at least not by me. that could be mapped to something else.

but all in all, this is definitely uber cool in my books.

thanks for the changes :wink:
emorydunn

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 4:38 am    Post subject: Where is the keyboard Reply with quote

I just downloaded the script and the mouse control works but how do I use the keybaord? is there a key i press, what! :?: :!: :?:
tommy123

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 12:35 pm    Post subject: T-Mobile MDA Reply with quote

Has anyone got the keyboard to work w/ MDA? The mouse function works but no keys. I read through the script, and I am guessing that it just doesn't function for WM5. Anyone have any luck coding for WM5?
dannys

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 10:54 pm    Post subject: AMAZING Reply with quote

RonnieRonson that is amazing! exactly whaty i was after! you are a genius...as is this product and it's developer.

migrated to macs a year ago and love it!

thanks to all
jippie

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 2:36 pm    Post subject: download Reply with quote

Hello,

I'm new here on this forum and i was wondering where i could download this script?

thanks

Jippie
jippie

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 2:37 pm    Post subject: oops Reply with quote

I just registerd

and now i see the link...sorry

Jippie
Cool Cat

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 6:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got really excited when I saw this because I've been wishing that Clicker had a keyboard in it since I bought it (last week). I tried BlueRemote but didn't like it, especially since I already purchased Clicker.

Which devices will this work with though? I've got a Treo 700p. This is the first script I've tried to add to my Clicker. Maybe I did it wrong? Are there directions somewhere on how to install scripts correctly? I tried searching the forums and reading all the FAQs online and I couldn't find any instructions.

Anyway, what I did was drag and drop the script into the System Preferences screen to add it to the scripts list. I had to click "Install" after reading the warning message. That didn't get it available on my Treo so I realized I had to add a menu item. I did that, dragged the script onto the new menu item and dropped it there. Then connected the Treo and tried it out. The mouse action works just the same as the built-in one, but I see no way to control the keyboard. Just trying to type on the keys did nothing. The "?" and menu buttons did nothing.

This would be awesome if I could get it to work. Can I get a little help?
Cool Cat

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 7:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, now I feel a little silly. I've been trying to get it to work and stumbled on the answer. Its the "0" key that activates the keyboard. I'm using it now to post this. I found it by accident the first time, then spent a few minutes hitting every key trying to find what did it. I can do scrolling on my Treo just like it works with the included mouse using my 5-way pad.While this is better than nothing, would it be possible to make it work more directly like an actual keyboard? The character limit and difficulty editing previously entered text is already getting tedious. BTW, the return key doesn't seem to work right. Its not putting returns into my text here.
Hadrien06

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I test you'r script on my Nokia 6301 and he works !
Thanks a lot !
:P
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Scripting Salling Clicker for Mac All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: