FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile    Log inLog in   RSS Feed

Palm T5 keymap

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Scripting Salling Clicker for Mac
View previous topic :: View next topic  
janthenat

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 7:57 am    Post subject: Palm T5 keymap Reply with quote

I've pieced together a script to control an app called "iTV" for Mac OS X. I use a Palm T5 as a bluetooth remote. It works fine so far, except for a little trouble with keymapping the T5 buttons. I've figured out...

"f" = House button (and Salling menu button, by the way)
"c" = Calendar button
"^v<>" = the directional buttons of the 5-way
"s" = the center of the 5-way
"#" = Folder button

However, I can't figure out what the "contacts" button maps to?... I thought maybe it was "e" but that doesn't seem to work for it. Anyone have a clue for me?

Thanks.
druuka

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 4:02 am    Post subject: Palm button codes. Reply with quote

I've attached a script that will list the button values on the screen of your mac. you should also look in the script at how the "hard Values" are used for button presses. This is how I was able to implement a keypad that uses all the hard keys and also uses the various soft keys of the numeric pad that you can have up on a palm.

Hope this helps,

Andrew
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Scripting Salling Clicker for Mac All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: